Bee Sweet Citrus, Inc. is a grower, packer, and shipper of citrus and is a leader in today’s agriculture industry. Bee Sweet Citrus Inc. is a family owned and operated company, providing over 10 different varieties to its consumers. Located in the heart of California’s Central Valley, Bee Sweet Citrus, Inc. is focused on innovation, sustainability, and customer satisfaction.
Bee Sweet Citrus is seeking an energetic, motivated individual to manage one of its fresh citrus packing lines. This position is responsible for the sorting and packing of over one million cartons of fresh California citrus. Duties include but are not limited to the following: oversight of line supervisors, overseeing packers, graders, and general labor. Along with managing the packing of fresh citrus products, operating state-of-the-art sorting equipment, and managing and implementing modern food safety requirements.
- Oversee line supervisors responsible for packers, graders, and general labor.
- Oversee state-of-the-art machinery and equipment to ensure production line efficiency.
- Ensure optimization of productive time for employees by eliminating inefficient processes.
- Train and develop labor force to ensure success within their role.
- Ensure all legal requirements, company policies, and regulations are met daily.
- Communicate with leadership to present new ideas and streamline processes.
- Provide day-to-day reporting to upper management and sales team to ensure quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Manage and oversee fruit inventory relating to your assigned production line.
- Provide leadership and management guidance throughout packing house to ensure productivity and efficiency.
- Identify and resolve problems timely and efficiently while providing guidance and training to the production team.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others.
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals.
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements.
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times.
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively with coworkers both written and verbally.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred.
- Must be able to think rationally and apply logic during high stress situations.
- Must be able to adhere to process protocol.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a noisy environment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position during shift.
- Minimum of 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with inventory management systems
- $70,000 - $90,000 annual salary, DOE
- Paid time off, Holidays, and Sick leave
- Industry-leading health, dental and vision insurance
- Health wellness program that covers regular doctor visits, eye exams, etc. with only a minor copay
- 401(k) retirement with guaranteed matching contributions